Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, that didn't work.

Screw philosophy. What did it ever do for us??

Ok, I'll try to restart this blog. Every day, I will post AT LEAST ONE thing I've learned that day, a bit like Karl Pilkington's famous diary.

So, today I have learned several things;

* Mysterious gentlemen in coffee shops should be cornered and spoken to

* Most places don't care if you use their front desks as advertising boards

* Stalking can only lead to a) awesome achievements or b) heartbreak. The two cannot co-exist.

* RSI actually hurts

So tomorrow I will post whatever I learn tomorrow! Maybe some stories about the events that lead to my discoveries will begin to pop up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bare in mind that Mister Dilkington didn't learn anything apart from the fact that he had a head like an orange. Poor man.

Alexoh said...

i'm not stalking.. but you haven't posted anything new for 4 days...

just letting you know :P